- You can control those cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your web browser on your computer when you navigate. Their main use is to remember visitors and their preferences and they are also essential for some functionalities such as remembering a shopping cart, or allowing a visitor to remain logged in through multiple pages or visits. The cookies can be set by the website you visit, in which case they are known as ‘first party’, or by a third party providing some services to the website, in which case they are ‘third party cookies.’
- Remembering your preferences – for example, your preferred language or your cookie settings;
- Measuring how you use our website so that we can improve it;
- Allowing you to interact with us – for example, through a chatbot;
- Ensuring the security of the website – for example, to protect us from spam bots.
Types of cookies
We use two types of cookies (and related technologies):
- Necessary: those cookies are those that are necessary for the site to function with its most basic functionalities;
- Non-necessary: those cookies improve your experience and provide you with additional functionalities. Although they are used to provide the best browsing experience, they are not necessary strictly speaking.
Necessary cookies are essential for the functioning of the website. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website.
|/||These are technical cookies set automatically by the web server to identify unique sessions and for load balancing|
|GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin by WebToffee||These cookies are used to manage your cookie preferences|
Non-necessary cookies are cookies that we use in order to improve your browsing experience.